cursor over, or tap buildings for more information
This photo was probably taken by William Williamson
from the roof of his home on Mill Street, currently the Allison Funeral Home.
Included in the photo are St Mary's Catholic Church (1852), Chalk's Carriage
Works (1845), Barrett's Mills (1854), Barrett's Terrace, United Church (1875),
St John's Parish Hall (1875), St John's Church (1869), Model School (1867) and the Old Kirk Presbyterian Church, on the corner of Brown and North Streets, that was used as the first Port Hope High School building from 1873 till 1886.